Welcome. I’m Travis – a Family Medicine physician and public health lecturer – educated in Texas, working in California. Drawing on a varied background in healthcare delivery and medical and public health education in the US and in East Africa, I am here to drive system-level change towards health, equality, and ultimately development.
- My blog contributions for 3M’s Inside Angle.
- The Texas Academy of Family Physicians Member of the Month feature from October 2017.
- The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine’s DTM&H alumni spotlight.
- A version of a recent fundraising appeal written for my prior organization, Seed Global Health.
- Writing from my previous blog at Life’s Residency.
- An old post on KevinMD about meeting the demand for primary care physicians.