Travel Medicine Services:
The Pre-Travel Consult: 1 hour. $300.
You will leave with:
- Education: Comprehensive & tailored travelers’ health plan to stay healthy while traveling to your specific destinations.
- Prescriptions: for all chronic medications needed for the duration of your trip, those for “as needed” use, destination-specific medications (like protection from malaria), or “just in case” medications you may need on your trip.
- Vaccines: Specific list of exact vaccines you need (and don’t need!) + guidance regarding where to obtain these (typically local pharmacy, public health department, and/or Passport Health location).
The Full Travel Medicine Package: Consult + On-Call. $1200.
This includes the above 1-hour Pre-Travel Consult, PLUS:
I will be on call starting from the time of our Consult through the completion of your trip.
Text or call me at any time to help you decide:
- Treatment: Should you take your antibiotic for diarrhea, or not?
- Local pharmacy trip: If you need additional medications, I can advise on what to buy from a local pharmacy.
- Triage: Are you sick enough to warrant local health care? If so, where should you seek care?
Primary Care Services:
I manage general chronic conditions (high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol), mental health (depression, anxiety), and acute issues that are amenable to treatment via telemedicine.
*All above services available to patients in: California, Texas, Colorado, Florida, Missouri, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
Leverage my experience:
- Traveled to 40+ countries, including over 18 months in eastern and southern Africa
- Taught physicians-in-training in the US, Kenya, and Uganda
- Diploma in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine; studied in Tanzania and Uganda
- Taught Comparative Global Health Systems at GWU School of Public Health
- Masters in Public Health from George Washington University
- Board-certified in Family Medicine