Courses in which I have served as Lecturer:
|Comparative Health Systems||University of California, Berkeley School of Public Health||2020||Prof Neelam Feachem|
|Comparative Global Health Systems||The George Washington Milken Institute School of Public Health||2016-2019||Dr. Seble Frehywot|
|Global Health Diplomacy||The George Washington Milken Institute School of Public Health||2016||Dr. Rebecca Katz|
Invited Guest Lectures
- Health Systems and Pandemic Politics.
- Southwestern University, First-Year Seminar, Fall 2021 & Fall 2022; Virtual
- Coming Back: Culture Shock for the Returning Global Health Physician.
- Jerry Koleski, Esther Johnston, and Travis Bias. American Academy of Family Physicians Family Medicine Global Health Workshop; 2017 Oct 6; Houston, TX.
- The Beginning and End of AIDS: HIV in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Southwestern University, Paideia Global Health. 2015 Apr 13; Georgetown, TX.